c c c To
the Board of the
Pomeranian School District
In connection with the proposal made to me by the Board of the Pomeranian School District in its letter of 7/4/1924 no. 3590/III, I hereby affirm that I will undertake lectures for summer courses for teachers of primary schools in the Pomeranian School District and practical exercises in the following subjects, possibly also in mathematics
I can take lectures in time periods: A, B, C, D. (cross out those that are redundant)
I have submitted the necessary personal details below:
1) name and surname c Roman Ingarden
2) position and school in which I work regularly c teacher, state middle school in Toruń
3) education and (precise) professional qualifications PhD in philosophy, University of Fribourg (Baden)
4) credited years of work c 5 c group and salary level c VIII b
5) economic supplement for c persons
6) exact address (apartment, telephone no. if any) c Toruń, Mickiewicza 115, 2nd floor
in Toruń, 1 May 1924
Signature: Dr Roman Ingarden
A place for comments and wishes, which will be taken into account to the extent possible.
I can undertake lectures only provided that I can obtain a position as lecturer in a course in Wejherowo in July of this year.